Enforcing Child Visitation Orders
Perhaps you are dealing with a vindictive or difficult former spouse or partner who regularly violates existing court orders for visitation or is prohibiting you from spending time with your children. If you need to enforce or modify visitation orders, our attorneys will work tirelessly to help you acquire the outcome you deserve. Remedies for bringing legal pressure include:
- Holding the other parent in contempt
- Jailing the other parent for failure to comply with the court’s orders
- Assessment of attorneys’ fees and costs against the other parent.
- Awarding you additional visitation time
How Do I Request Supervised Visitation for My Child?
There are cases in which it is not in the child’s best interests to spend time with a parent. You can petition the court to establish supervised visitations if the other parent is experiencing serious issues that can cause harm to your children. This includes:
- Drug use/addiction
- Anger management issues
- Domestic violence
- Neglect of the child
- Other problems that could be dangerous to the children
At The Larson Law Office, we will use our years of experience and extensive resources to acquire court orders that best protect the safety of your family. Call us today to discuss whether supervised visitation may be possible in your situation.